1) Cinnamon Crisp Rice Mom's Best Cereals- This brand of cereal sells gluten free and not gluten free cereals so make sure you don't buy the gluten one! They sell two different gluten free cereals, one is cinnamon and one is chocolate. I have both of them but I have to say cinnamon is my favorite! I bought this cereal from Stop and Shop and sometimes Price Rite.
2) Cheerios- The Cheerios brand is definitely a breakfast lifesaver! They are in almost every store and come in multiple flavors such as Honey Nut, Apple Cinnamon, Berry and more. Cheerios is labeled gluten free and I have never had a problem with them before, I have them for breakfast almost every other week.
3) Lucky Charms- surprisingly marshmallows and all Lucky Charms cereal is 100% gluten free. I would never expect these to be gluten free because of the marshmallows but when I found out I was very happy, especially because most allergy friendly breakfasts don't have treats in them.
4) Chex- Chex cereal is another simple one, but the they come in multiple flavors and are also at most stores. They are simple and you can make a lot of snacks with them. Some of my favorite flavors are Rice, Corn, Cinnamon, Vanilla, and Honey Nut.
5) Puffins- I have recently found Puffins at Stop and Shop about a week ago and I am very happy I found them. They are not labeled gluten free until you pick it up and look closely, and they are worth giving a try. They come in Multi Grain and Honey Rice.
I hope you enjoyed this post and that you try out some of these cereals!